TIPA® (Tudor IT Process Assessment) is an internationally-recognized framework for IT process assessment that uses the principles of the ISO/IEC 15504-33000 standard to determine the maturity level of IT processes within an organization.
The ISO/IEC 15504-33000 standard, an internationally accepted standard for process assessment, defines an assessment method that can be easily adapted to different process frameworks – TIPA takes advantage of this flexibility by creating a framework that can support process assessment for ITIL®.
ITIL is a de facto standard for IT Service Management and is adopted by organizations worldwide. TIPA for ITIL successfully combines the process assessment standard with the ITSM best practices described in ITIL.
TIPA, an initiative of the renowned research centre Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), is a product of ten years of research, in response to the need for a standardized process assessment methodology in the field of IT Service Management. ITpreneurs acts as the official delivery partner for TIPA training, managing training development and delivery for LIST.
Benefits of TIPA
For end-user organizations where assessments are performed:
- Offers a vendor-neutral, structured and repeatable assessment method
- Enables process improvement through goal-setting & improvement measurement
- Allows standardization to compare process-maturity with other organizations
For consultants and organizations that perform assessments:
- Offers a turnkey-solution for a solid assessment framework and supporting tools
- Ability to commercially exploit TIPA in product and/or service offerings
- Authorization to conduct assessments and listing on the official TIPA website
Learn more about our TIPA offerings below: