Prosci Change Management Audit
Leverage our detailed assessment to evaluate your organization’s maturity in managing the people side of change. Find out where your organization is today and start the journey toward institutionalizing change management. We leverage the Prosci Change Management Maturity Model and our Prosci-certified consultants to perform a deep-dive into your organization’s capabilities.
The Prosci Change Management Maturity Model was first released in 2004. The model describes five levels of organizational maturity in change management:
- Level 5: Organizational Competency
- Level 4: Organizational Standards
- Level 3: Multiple Projects
- Level 2: Isolated Projects
- Level 1: Absent or Ad Hoc
The Prosci Change Management Maturity Model™ Audit presents five capability areas that would be evidence of an organization’s maturity at managing the people side of change. These five capability areas are:
- Leadership – addresses commitment and buy-in for the effort to build change management capabilities and competencies
- Application – focuses on the use of change management processes, tools and principles on projects and initiatives
- Competencies – centers on the skill sets and individual competencies in “leading change” that exist throughout the organization, from the most senior leaders to front-line employees
- Standardization – addresses the adoption of common approaches and tools, and the establishment of functional groups
- Socialization – focuses on building employee buy-in and commitment for change management throughout the organization, and an organizational dedication to managing the people side of change
The Maturity Model Audit is based on an evaluation of fifty factors within the five capability areas. The Change Management Maturity Model™ Audit involves evaluating:
- 8 Leadership factors
- 8 Application factors
- 12 Competencies factors
- 12 Standardization factors
- 10 Socialization factors
The organizational maturity in change management is a function of performance along all 50 of the Audit factors.
For each Audit factor, you are presented a rubric for scoring that factor. You will read descriptions of a Level 1 organization for that factor, a Level 2 organization for that factor, a Level 3 organization for that factor and so on. Simply indicate which description best fits your organization to complete the Prosci Change Management Maturity Model™ Audit.
There are six outputs of the Change Management Maturity Model™ Audit:
- Overall Results
- Results by Capability Area
- Low Maturity Factors
- Your Insights and Comments
- See Progress Over Time
- Full Maturity Model Audit
Beyond the maturity model, though, we will present a set of detailed findings and recommendations for addressing areas of opportunity for improvement and remediating areas of concern to management, internal and external stakeholders, and other affected parties (such as clients). Contact us to learn more about how we can provide you with qualified, thoroughly vetted insights into what is transpiring within your organization and the path forward to a significantly improved state.